Not-For-Profit organizations are a valuable element of every community. But many not-for-profits struggle to manage their resources while staying focused on their mission. Practical financial oversight from JBL Accounting & Tax Professionals is vital to keeping these organizations up and running. Our Accountants assist you in complying with state and federal grant requirements, establishing internal controls and preparing annual 990 tax forms. We understand that maintaining your tax-exempt status is vital to the success of your organization.
Whether your organization is a church, charity, museum, private school, chamber of commerce, animal shelter, human service agency, or any other type of non-profit company, JBL Accounting & Tax Professionals can offer the financial management needed to keep your organization functioning.
Our non-profit accounting services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax planning for non-profits
- Preparation of form 990 information returns
- Prepare applications for non-profit status with IRS
- Development of internal controls
- Review and compile your financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analyzing expenses
- Bank reconciliations