Our Mission at JBL Accounting and Tax Professionals, Inc. is to provide clients with superior personalized tax, accounting and consulting services by implementing practical solutions for our clients’ diverse needs. This mission fuels our growth and is dependent upon providing our clients the best accounting, tax and other related professional services. Our commitment is to keep abreast of the most recent technical financial information to maintain our clients’ integrity and trust with the goal of everybody prospering along the journey. We will stay focused by constantly improving and building on the above stated principles. Our firm gives thanks and appreciation to our clients which make this venture possible.
We will uphold this mission by realizing the following JBL Accounting & Tax Professionals, Inc. Ten Commandments.
- Clients are the most important people in our accounting and tax firm.
- Our clients are not dependent on our firm. We are dependent on them.
- Our clients do not interrupt our work. They are the purpose of our work.
- Our clients do us a favor when they request our professional assistance. We do not do them a favor by serving them.
- Our clients are not a collection of files and data. They are human beings with feelings and emotions.
- Our clients are the most vital part of our firm.
- Our clients are kept informed of the accounting, tax and professional service processes at every step along the way.
- Our clients bring us their personal and professional needs. It is our professional obligation to fill needs with empathy and compassion.
- Our clients are deserving of the most courteous and attentive professional service we can give.
- Our clients are the lifeblood of our profession. They are the reason this firm exists.